Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Thai_Kick
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Muay Thai, JKD and Kali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You need to take a few steps back Thai_kick and take a few deep breaths my man.... we are all entitled to our opinions here, -- not one person more than another. If you don't train in an art that doesn't have a belt ranking system then you are just basing your knowledge on generalizations from which you formalize your own opinions.

Why do I need to take a few steps back or that deep breath? I have expressed my point that to be a black belt you should be able to fight or defend yourself, NO BODY as disagreed or challenged my point! People have bashed my opinion and myself as' well, this includes you KickChick, remember...

Quote:
To be overconfident, to show off your skill, to look down on others because you "beat" them, shows a lack of respect is a charateristic of someone who is not worthy of a black belt.

No KickChick, your the one who needs to take a few steps back and some deep breaths! All I have done is express my opinion with facts.

SaiFightsMS
KF VIP

Styles: Shotokan, Shorin Ryu, Shi-to Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think enough has been said on this topic and I am going to close it now. We are not here to ague and attack each others arts or opinions.

This is an old topic that will generate endless debate. Most of which just goes around in circles. I think we have had enough for the time being.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: