Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Fat Donkey
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Muy Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, Bjj, Kali, Wrestling and MMA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know three stances which are horse, where the weight is mainly on the rear leg and and the front one is lghtly bouncing(good for push kicks and defending) there is tiger which looks like your basic boxing stance except your feet r pointed outward so u can kick (this is for attacking) and there is Tiger holds his tail which is a deeper version of tiger for use in no hold barred or against grapplers. As the guys said it's more about footwork. Lucky Boxer wasn't exaggerating when he began to list techniques, they r almost endless. We learn almost every kick including jumping and spinning but we rarely use them as it's suicide against an experienced MT fighter. Icetute, your obviously very interested in MT as your posts keep popping up. As someone who made the transition from TKD to MT I highly recommend u give MT a shot. It simply rocks (except for the shin blocks I did with my master without pads, a 130lb Thai guy had my 200lb * lying on the floor in agony, but now I can break bottles with my shins )

Ali
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Muay Thai, Yiquan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

The most difficult thing is to do smooth combination of
elbow, 3 - 5 elbow for 1 times

Wise Master
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: _______________

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really depends my freind if you train in north east about Roi et areas in Thailand should take you around six months to be comfortable with your trainning.

around northeast if you lern your Muay Thai well you're dangerous to any muggers, am Thai myself I know.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: