Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defending against being attacked depends on the situation. Do you know the person or not. Is their intent dangerous. Did they provoke the attack or was it your fault. Are they far weaker than you or are they superior than you in size and strength. Above all stay out of harms way and don't use more force than necessary. 1) Stay at a distance strike the attackers forarms, shines and knees. 2) Close the gap fast with chops to the neck and direct elbow strikes to the face followed up quickly with any type of limb lock (arm or head lock) and pin the opponent to the ground. 3) Control the fight in every moment and keep your structural integrity/ strength and balance/ intact at all times.

AlexBoyKing
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chop to the throat if they attacked first. This way you can tell the cops that it was self defence (If the person dies or something). 2nd choice would be the eyes. If someone attacked you totally unprovoked then they deserve to learn a HARD lesson.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: