Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructor Central
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

MatsuShinshii
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Matsumura Shorin Ryu, Ryukyu Kenpo, Kobudo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update;

Feeling bad about the outcome I tried several times to contact him to clear the air. I understood that I let my own feelings and disappointment drive my actions rather than to take an approach as a board member. I thought that my long time friendship with this man and the betrayal had dictated my words when talking to him.
He did not answer any of my calls or e-mails.
I received an email from him asking for a chance to explain his actions. He felt as though he owed that to the organization and to me and wanted a chance to clear the air.
I petitioned our board of instructors to state his case. He has a meeting set up with the board next month.
He has expressed a desire to come back.
I have no idea what the outcome will be but I feel like he is acting like the student I have know for so many years. If nothing else he will be able to face his demons and put them behind him.
Still have conflicting feelings but I do feel like he is taking a step in the right direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructor Central All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: