Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: KarateForums.com Awards 2009: Vote Now! Reply with quote

Hello,

Welcome to the voting period of the eighth annual KarateForums.com Awards. Through these awards, we recognize just a few of the individuals who have made outstanding contributions to KarateForums.com in the past year. These awards take into consideration all community activity between October 19, 2008 and October 18, 2009.

You submitted your nominations and, from those, we have our KarateForums.com Awards 2009 nominees. In all, 13 different members have been nominated in the various categories that make up this year's awards. They are joesteph, sensei8, tonydee, ps1, Kuma, Sokusen, bushido_man96, tallgeese, ninjanurse, KarateEd, DWx, The BB of C and Tiger1962. Congratulations to all of you.

With the ballots crafted, it is now time to vote. In order to do so, you must have a KarateForums.com account registered on or before October 18, 2009. There is just one guideline to keep in mind when voting:

1. Do not attempt to artificially inflate our vote totals in any way. This includes but is not limited to trading votes, encouraging people to vote indiscriminately (publicly or privately), mass mailing/posting and any other behavior that could lead to results being artificially skewed. Individuals found to be participating in these activities will be disqualified from nomination in any category.

Please note that you do not have to vote in every category. You can vote for as many or as few as you would like - please go for as many as you feel comfortable with. The more valid votes we get, the better!

The categories are listed below. Please click the link(s) and vote in the poll(s).

Member of the Year
http://www.karateforums.com/member-of-the-year-vt37507.html

New Member of the Year
http://www.karateforums.com/new-member-of-the-year-vt37506.html

Community Spirit Award
http://www.karateforums.com/community-spirit-award-vt37505.html

Staff Member of the Year
http://www.karateforums.com/staff-member-of-the-year-vt37504.html

Funniest Member of the Year
http://www.karateforums.com/funniest-member-of-the-year-vt37503.html

Article of the Year
http://www.karateforums.com/article-of-the-year-vt37502.html

So, that's all there is to it. Please vote. We need as many valid votes as possible!

Voting will be closed on November 27, 2009 at 8 PM ET. Please do not post your votes in this or any thread.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to private message me or reply to this thread. Please do not post a reply on the poll threads.

Thank you for reading and for visiting KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has voted thus far. If you haven't done so yet, please do! It only takes a few moment and it really does help make the awards even greater!

Thanks again,

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far! Please keep the votes coming!

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, thanks to everyone who has participated thus far. If you haven't yet, please consider doing so. It doesn't take much time, but is a great way to honor some of the great contributors within our community!

Thanks again,

Patrick

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has voted thus far. If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to look in the ballots and vote for the members or article that you feel is most deserving! I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voting is now closed. Thank you to everyone who voted. Results will be announced soon.

Thanks again,

Patrick
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: