Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

JMulford79
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Kenpo and Muay Thai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Kenpo and Aikijutsu Reply with quote

Hey all,

So currently I have started training Kenpo as my main art and Muay Thai as a secondary art/conditioning improver. However, the school I'm out teaches a few different arts which has led me to research a few of them.

Two that line up with my current schedule are their Kung Fu and Aikijutsu. While Kung Fu does interest me, from my very novice perspective, it would do much more harm than good to do that and Kenpo together - at least until I truly learned Kenpo very well. Even then there may be too many similarities that would make mistakes creep in to form and such.

Aikijutsu is the other one and that one seems like it would very much work well with Kenpo. Again, I don't know much about anything, just what my eyes tell me.

This is off in the distance but I have gained a pretty big interest in training the Aikijutsu alongside the Kenpo. It just seems to me that it would flow so well together.

Is my thinking wrong in the big picture? Any feedback in appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: