Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: Martial art Endorphins Reply with quote

Have you ever done a stretching routine on your bed, before your first cup of coffee, in the morning?

You might want to try out this idea for yourself. Starting off with some hip decompressions then rounded off with some pandiculating. Finishing with some PNF. Getting a little technical here.

How about limbering up those joints and ligaments scattered around your body.

Seriously, a bed can be a very good place to stretch out in. Muscles contract as we sleep this why the classic yawn and arm stretch is so natural for us to do.

As we get older this stretching idea could become forgotten about and eventually none existent for you. By waking up physically with some subtle limbering up movements could be a great habit to get in to doing.

Think about it, a twenty minute stretch in bed just might also wake up or release those happy martial art endorphins!

Then off to the shower for another stretching endorphin workout.

Doesn't end there, towel stretching while drying off, is another opportunity to improve flexibility and releasing even more endorphins.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: