Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

catlike
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a YMCA, so the environment is liberal and most of the people who come in are pretty laid back! But you're right, if it was my son or daughter, I'd be worried they'd get squashed.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect for the dojo is a two way street. And for students that are told that it's the CI's and/or the Governing Bodies and/or the likes way or the highway, students of the MA keep forgetting one simple thing...THOSE CI/GOVERNING BODIES/ETC...CAN BE FIRED...REPLACED faster than those CI/Governing Body/etc. can blink their eyes!!

Things that are unchecked and/or things that are unchallenged by students are the main reason(s) as to why CI's and/or Governing Bodies and/or the like are continuing to tout unprofessionalism in an unprecedented measure within their schools of the MA, no matter what and/or no matter why at a growing rate.

Students are afraid! They don't have to be!

They're afraid to stand up for themselves for an untold multitude of reason(s), and this silence allows those CI's and/or Governing Bodies and/or the like to be quite unprofessional across the board.

Students need to make their CI's and/or Governing Bodies and/or the like accountable across the board. After all, what's the worse that can be done to a student?? Expulsion!!

Retaliation towards students are possible, but the last time I checked, students have rights across the board, therefore, that school of the MA isn't the last one on the face of earth.

Being that student of that well known student and/or that that school of the MA is the only one close to ones domicile, shouldn't be allowed pawns of that CI and/or Governing Body and/or the like.

Stand up for ones rights!! Everyone, and I mean everyone, is expendable!! Do you know what they call a school of the MA without any students?? A very lonely place!! Do you know what they call a CI/Governing Body without students?? A very long and lonely walk!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: