Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

tubby
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR 137 wrote:
Hopefully I'll get back there quickly.

Lastly, thanks for all the encouragement along the way. It means more to me than I could ever express here.

15 rounds is a pretty high standard you are setting to get back to. here's hoping it's a clear path for you to get there.
As for not making it through class, you are doing better than you were yesterday, so it's all progress

JR 137
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Seido Juku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tubby wrote:
JR 137 wrote:
Hopefully I'll get back there quickly.

Lastly, thanks for all the encouragement along the way. It means more to me than I could ever express here.

15 rounds is a pretty high standard you are setting to get back to. here's hoping it's a clear path for you to get there.
As for not making it through class, you are doing better than you were yesterday, so it's all progress

They were 15 intense rounds too. I'd stay in my peak heart rate zone each round according to my Fitbit. Warmup was done before I counted rounds.

It'll take a while, but I'll get there. Once the bag gets set up, I'll shoot for 8 rounds. I'll add a round here and there until I get up to 15. Or I'll die trying:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: