Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this going to be a patch or decal for your gi? If so maybe make your triangle a bit bigger and put you name inside it.

I think it looks good just wondering if you would want all that white on a patch. For a sign it would look pretty good.

Withers M.A.A.
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be making a patch of it also. I was thinking the same thing with putting my name inside the triangle. I haven't decided how I am going to do the patch yet though.

Pete

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the patch you may just want to put. W.M.A.A. on the top line of the triangle and take the words off. That would look ok. I don't know how you would fit it in unless you ran Martial Arts Academy along the sides of the triangle and I think that woud take away fromt he man kicking.

YOu have done a good job so far so no need to think you will mess up now LOL. Let us see the final product.

Withers M.A.A.
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking that I might not even put my name on the patch. The idea about abrv. the name is a great idea. Maybe I'll keep Withers at the top and in the bottom block put M.A.A. in it. That might work. I'll try setting it up tomorrow and reposting it here.

Pete

TigerKorea
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

americans do think of too much outside stuff.. logos.. symbols.. design of jersey and so on and so on.. come on.. inside! the inside spirit! mind more on them plz.. this is an advice.. bye bye~

Withers M.A.A.
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"WE" Americans like to do things professionally!!!! PERIOD!!!

Pacificshore
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Chinese Kenpo/Kara-Ho Kempo

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice design 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: