Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being proactive with ones diet sure does help a lot; weight just doesn't jump off, no matter how much that's desired.

My weight loss is happening because I got out of my recliner and couch each and everyday. Why? I have to go to the gym because the gym won't come to me!!

Healthy snacks!! Not the usual unhealthy snacks, and man oh man, I ended up on the fast track to the grave with my unhealthy snacking. I topped off once at 350lbs, and please, don't think the worse about me have having reached that weight. That MAist, is still inside of me, and quite capable/effective!!N

I burn easily 600 calories daily at the gym while doing only 4 cardio routines in my first hour. Then I spend another hour on free weights, starting with the dumb-bells, working my way through that area, and ending with various leg presses. Every Saturday, I forgo the cardio machines for the swimming pool. After all, not mixing cardio and weight training can only hurt, and not improve. Why? If I do only cardio, then the body will crave, even more so, because I'm ignoring it. I'll be strong in endurance, but I'll be weak in the body, and vice versa.

I've never been a fan of diet programs and the like because I don't like to surrender my independence. For me, with those diet programs I seem to suffer from trust; not my trust, but the trust of the programs as to what they promise to deliver. I believe that that trust is a two way street, but perhaps the success relies on me.

Oftentimes, I'd give up way to easily; no fight within me for my well being!

Fast forward, my life depends on my being that proactive everyday!! NO EXCUSES!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: