Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

italian_guy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Formerly in Goju ryu karate (Nidan) now in Wing chun with past experience also in krav Maga, Kickboxing, Tai chi chuan (yang) and JKD.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MatsuShinshii wrote:
italian_guy wrote:
End of the first week of training. Very good general impression. Last evening I had my first encounter with the sand bag... it was ok (no bruises ). This week I learned salutation and performed various drills. Since I'm a beginner out of the usual year cycle of the school ( the MA schools in italy begins their activities in Sept/Oct and stop for summer at the end of June) I benefit of one-to-one teaching (all the other newcomers have already 2 months of activity now) and this is good.

Thats all for now!

1 to 1 is the best way to learn IMHO.

After 1 week my one-to-one period ended but now I'm practicing with all other newcomers (that actually started before me) and I completed the first part of the siu lim tao. Everything is going well I thimk I've chosen the right art and also the right school.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

italian_guy wrote:
Alan Armstrong wrote:
Story of Italian Wing Chun teacher in Shanghai.

Might be interesting, as an Italian teaching Chinese martial arts to Chinese.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzC0sLGZDg

Very nicestory thank you for sharing. Lots of passionate Martial Artists here.
Grazie italian_guy.

You also must be passionate, welcome to KF, sharing that passion makes it twice as much fun.

We have a few things in common, especially with all the styles and systems in your avatar, such as: karate, Wing chun, krav Maga, Kickboxing, Tai chi chuan and JKD.

italian_guy
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Formerly in Goju ryu karate (Nidan) now in Wing chun with past experience also in krav Maga, Kickboxing, Tai chi chuan (yang) and JKD.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Armstrong wrote:
italian_guy wrote:
Alan Armstrong wrote:

Grazie italian_guy.

You also must be passionate, welcome to KF, sharing that passion makes it twice as much fun.

We have a few things in common, especially with all the styles and systems in your avatar, such as: karate, Wing chun, krav Maga, Kickboxing, Tai chi chuan and JKD.

Did you also practiced many styles? Which ones? Some of the style you see in the avatar were practiced for a short time (unfortunately) JKD and KM for a few months, TCC and KB for 1.5 years and goju for 7 years.

Starting from next June I should have some more spare time in my busy schedule so I think I will do some cross training either with Tai chi (still yang style same school of my Wing Chun) or back to KM.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

italian_guy wrote:
Alan Armstrong wrote:
italian_guy wrote:
Alan Armstrong wrote:

Grazie italian_guy.

Did you also practiced many styles? Which ones? Some of the style you see in the avatar were practiced for a short time (unfortunately) JKD and KM for a few months, TCC and KB for 1.5 years and goju for 7 years.

Starting from next June I should have some more spare time in my busy schedule so I think I will do some cross training either with Tai chi (still yang style same school of my Wing Chun) or back to KM.
I have practiced in all of those in your avatar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: