Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

necha
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Thailand.I studying in University but I still bad in english. OK I know a lots of muay thai.I check all post about muay thai in this forum.I know something you do not know.What s thing you understand in muay thai?. In the television i have ever seen for Muay thai It's a Fake.its not a real. ha ha ha .I wnat to throw my TV when i saw Muay thai fight with Chinese "THEY ARE ALL SUCK" Oh .I very sad when i saw they do like that.Muay thai can do more than that.Now lots of thaiboxer in thailand only fight for a money they do a point in fight to win.Not really fight.I lazy to watch that idiot ThaiBoxer ha ha ha .A real Muay thai is in the ...contry..or country...I try to mean outside of town veryfar.(I not good in english)Thare ... they can break coconut bay once Elbow hit. When i'm 17 years old I have a Thaiboxer friend he run for a ten mile in morning and evening.
may be i will tell you all later.bye.

Iron Arahat
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawatdee. Khun maa jaak nai?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: