Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:47 pm    Post subject: [:)] Answer Questions You Have No Clue About With ChatGPT Reply with quote

Hey all,

Update: This was our 2023 April Fools' Day joke.

ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence chatbot, has been hyped pretty hard since its release. Depending on your perspective, it's either amazing or deeply concerning. People are using it to do all sorts of things, good and bad.

From grocery lists to screenplays, from meeting summaries to travel itineraries, you can ask ChatGPT questions, and it'll give you answers, in a way that is responsive to the parameters you provide. The answers are written to sound human.

No matter your knowledge level, ChatGPT can make you look knowledgeable. Using the ChatGPT API, any website or app can hook into the power of this tool. On May 1, we'll be launching our own ChatGPT integration that will write forum posts for you, based on the prompts you provide.

- No longer will you have to rely on your personal expertise to answer questions. Now you can answer questions you have absolutely no clue about. Just tell ChatGPT what you need an answer for. Don't worry about where that info came from.

- If it's not worth your time to formulate your thoughts into complete, coherent statements, send what you have to ChatGPT, and let it do the rest.

Thank you to Noah (Wastelander) for his work on bringing this integration to life. If you have any questions, please let us know here in the thread.

Thanks,

Patrick

Last edited by Patrick on Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Nevinyrral
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great April Fools post Patric. Almost fell for that

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nevinyrral.

More on our 2023 April Fools' Day joke.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: