Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

skullsplitter
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: shotokan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamKralic wrote:
Are you coming skullsplitter? Bringing any young fighters with ya? What divisions?

I'd gladly say hi and mine you for nuggets of knowledge if you had the time...

My son will be in the 12-13 taller NASKA division as long as his mom let's him. He took a really bad shot at Battle of Atlanta with mom watching. She's not wanting him to fight at nationals now, but he's still game.
He took a big kick to the chin and was on the floor for longer than I liked. He did finally get up and finished the match. He actually came after the game the rest of the time and got a few points in, but he was overmatched. The other kid ended up on stage for jr grands so he was no slouch. After the match my son told me he wasn't sure where he was or what he was doing when he was on the ground. Anyway, for what he lacks in speed he makes up for it with heart.

AKA last year had about 12 in each taller and shorter NASKA divisions. I though the talent was better at BOA though. Wish they'd split by weight and not height though. Seems odd.

Hopefully a young lady from our school goes this year. She hasn't done any of the nationals yet due to other sports, but she will make an impact if she goes. She's 14 and an absolute beast in the ring. I'm 42 and she's put me down more than once.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: