Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

everytime i die
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: beautiful to the eyes...all hearts froze that day Reply with quote

after a long break from TKD, ive been wanting to test myself and take a very aggresive technique...something i can really devote a lot of time into and enjoy. I've been thinking about taking muay thai kickboxing, but im asking you guys for some advice. the place ive been looking at is renaissance academy of martial arts (ramarts.com)...if anybody knows anything about this place id be very happy to know as well. i live in lynchburg, VA so id also love to know where the good places are at. thats about it. thanks.

Ghost-Ranger
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Muay Thai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Groovy Reply with quote

Heya Just signed up on forum 1 of the least aggresive ive ever seen great stuff... but that aside.

Just Started MT KB myself about 1 and a half months ago i did karate b4 that and ive found this to be more enjoyable, maybe its the teacher or the style but i found i can really enjoy the friendly atmosphere of where i train and its great being able to just get straight in there with the techniques and power, im sure you probably guessed this already! As for ramarts.com cant help there but if your looking for a lot of work and fun then def go wid Muay Thai

Petey
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: