Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Darkranger85
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate - Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Best Qigong videos? Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm interested in trying out Qigong as a workout. I first saw it through Shifu Yai Lei's website.

I've heard some people say that his videos are difficult to follow though and so I'm hoping to get some insight before I put down money on a video.

Thanks ahead of time!

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darkranger. Chi Kung or Qigong as it is also called is a fantastic way to stay in shape. This is ancient Chinese medicine. For a MA it is a must to learn and practice. There are literally hundreds of exercises that you can practice. I do suggest for a beginner to keep things simple at the start. Consider that Chi energy is in your blood and the two cannot be separated. The better your circulation the healthier you will be. Air is Chi the way you feel is Chi feed your muscles fresh air and you will feel better for it. Don't stop learning about Qiqong you are on to good thing! All the best on your quest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: