Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Rich_2k3
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: Trodai Karate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sano, Tyson lost to lenox lewis big time, it was a complete slaughter, he fights like a pub brawler. Lenox lewis firstly is a nice guy and a skilled sportsman (alot more skilled than Tyson thats already been proven) he also has a massive physical advantage, firstly lenox is huge, tyson is a migit, secondly lenox is alot heavier, and finally his arm reach is also better, now that is physical superiority.
Lenox lewis is nothing like tyson, and why would he want to be a complete loser(literally), tyson is a rapest, big-mouthed, bankrupt (ha ha loser) and evil physcopath, he has no self control and no skill, and at the end of the day Lenox Lewis is world Champ with many years to go, and whats Tyson; a bankrupt, 2nd place, loser .

WolverineGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: Kalkinodo, San Chin Ryu, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm no fan of Tyson...when he was in his prime, he could've taken QUITE a few people. I don't know how well he would've done vs. grapplers, but they would have to be EXTRA careful to avoid his knockout power.
"There is no spoon."

Rich_2k3
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: Trodai Karate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have alot of power, theres no doubt there, but he channels it through his rage, thats how he won his fights. In his day he was a very powerful boxer, but today I think he's old news, his world champion days are long gone, thats why he's given up on boxing, and moved to this, u see he's has lost all his money, not long ago he declared bankcruptcy, I dont know how he got himself into that situation but I do know that at the moment he'll take any fight he can get if theres money to be won. I hope Sapp puts that animal down for good, its the only humain thing to do .

Rey
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: none

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich, You don't think that going bankrupt would fuel Tyson's rage enough to knock out Sapp. I know he'd be doing it for the money, but the fact that he's lost everything should give him all the rage he needs to win.

Also, from what I've seen of Sapp (against Hoost and some other K1 fighter I didn't know) he was sluggish, lacking in technique, as well as stamina. I don't care if he is working on his kicks, if he tires out as quickly as he appears to than he'll be an easy opponent for Tyson.

FlailingLimbs
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Suta-ryu jiujutsu, Shito-ryu. Hopefully, someday boxing/BJJ as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, that is so *. If they were to fight under MMA rules (which, if Tyson really wants to feed his ego and gamble it all, they should) Tyson would get snapped!

But therein lies Sapp's disadvantage, he would *need* Tyson on the ground quick. Without so much as one of Tyson's punches making a clean hit. And maybe not even that, as I know some boxers can use their punches upwards from the ground.
When cornered, kick 'em in the spetznats. If that doesn't work, run around acting like an epilept + flail your arms about while whizzin' in your pants, then fall down foaming at the mouth. They'll be so disgusted THEY will walk away from the fight....

sano
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: shidokan karate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich_2k3 wrote:
Sano, Tyson lost to lenox lewis big time, it was a complete slaughter, he fights like a pub brawler. Lenox lewis firstly is a nice guy and a skilled sportsman (alot more skilled than Tyson thats already been proven) he also has a massive physical advantage, firstly lenox is huge, tyson is a migit, secondly lenox is alot heavier, and finally his arm reach is also better, now that is physical superiority.
Lenox lewis is nothing like tyson, and why would he want to be a complete loser(literally), tyson is a rapest, big-mouthed, bankrupt (ha ha loser) and evil physcopath, he has no self control and no skill, and at the end of the day Lenox Lewis is world Champ with many years to go, and whats Tyson; a bankrupt, 2nd place, loser .

man tyson threw that fight. and lennox lewis is retired now so you will see tyson back in the mix pretty soon.

WolverineGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sano, on what do you base your opinion? Tyson hasn't fought a good fight against an actual contender in years. He's looked confused, out of breath, and generally overmatched in any fight where his opponent had a name.
"There is no spoon."

Drunken Monkey
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: white chocolate profiteroles and natas....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, little boy,
if tyson goes back into boxing cos lennox lewis is retired i think it says something else....

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

sano
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: shidokan karate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and george foreman is coming back this will be great. and when was the last time you seen tyson go down like that. everbody knows the british can't fight. they are a bunch of sissy who drink tea all wishing they can be like the u.s.. so tyson threw the fight.

WolverineGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that was downright racist. As for Tyson, give it a rest, the man is way past his prime, Lewis schooled him. Period.
"There is no spoon."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Jump to: