Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Open minded
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Karate, judo, jujitsu, ninjisu, wing chun kung fu, JKD, MMA, Aikido, Boxing, Kick Boxing, street fighting, tai chi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I going colur blind the colour of the belt under my name looks orange and they it's a yellow belt, Am I actually going colour blind?

JusticeZero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Capoeira Angola

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Color blindness only typically takes the form of green/red or blue/violet, due to the anatomy of the eye. It looks yellow to me, with shading around the edges that might be making it look orange. I wouldn't worry about it. The belt color will change when it changes.

AdamKralic
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the boxer. Boxing is TREMENDOUSLY dependent upon skill. Raw power only works up to a point.

Just look at Floyd Mayweather Jr.. All skill...medium to low power. He's untouchable STILL and he's in his late 30's.

There are outliers...Tyson...Foreman. But really those are the only two that I can think of and of the two Foreman is the better example. Foreman's game was so simple...he can take all of your shots...you cannot take his. Tyson had speed in addition to power...and he had good fundamentals up until Don King took over his life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: