Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

UK Phooey
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Bruce Lee Death Conspiracy Reply with quote

I don't really follow martial arts in the media so don't really know too much about Bruce Lee.

In a short discussion with someone recently they suggestion there was a big conspiracy regarding the death of Bruce Lee.

Is there any truth to this os was their nothing suspicious at all?

Martial_Artist
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: The Pure Art

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chinese gods of cinema ended Bruce Lee. They did it to prevent his worst film ever, Game of Death, from being fully completed. Chinese gods are strange that way.

The conspiracy you are referring to is the Hong Kong Big Boss Movie Producer Theory. Basically, the HKBBMP's wanted Bruce to stick with them, they had a deal, mofia-like, Bruce, however, was going to make it big in the US (his life-long ambition). They (the triads/HKBBMP's) got word of it and gave him the substance that killed him in HK.

I, however, more fully believe that the Chinese gods killed him. Chinese gods are so fickle. Anything can upset them. Of course, just like good gods most of the time they sleep, or are away. So it's always good joss to make them offerings all the time.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Bruce working at a 7-11 the other day. The Alliens that picked me up had to stop off for a Big Gulp before we wemt to see Elvis prefrom at a top secret army base just outside of Los Vegas. Great concert 2 PAC started things off but the King stole the show. JFK was there as well although he was not looking to good sice Maryland is still upset of Joe D passing a few years back.

Note This is a joke only a joke and not ment to be taken as anything but a joke. Hope you enjoy.......
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: