Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I know, it seems pretty ridiculous. It took the guy forever to reduce the price of the first tape. I really recommend that if you are interested.

Dave

Bon
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: BJJ, Kickboxing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::edit::

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Last edited by Bon on Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the very first video listed. I actually bought the second one at the same time also. The first tape does just what the site says, no exaggeration. The second is more applications of the speed. Getting the first alone would suit perfectly for anyone. Post if you have more questions.

Dave

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see some online video evidence that this isn't a fraud if at all possible, please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could show you some. But honestly, there isn't. This guy is pretty secretive for some reason. He likes being the fastest in the world. He doesn't want anyone else to see it unless they buy the tape. I understand if this turns you off of this stuff, but once again, they are not exaggerating when they say "triple your hitting speed" or "more than 10 hits per second." The guy who makes these tapes has broken 16 per second. I have both seen and performed similar feats. Sorry again I can't give you video evidence. Also, the fact that he hits faster than the camera causes you to see at most 3 hits when he does 7. Seeing it in person is the best way, but even that is tough to do, because this is pretty secretive. I understand if you don't believe me, it does sound outrageous. Well once again, post if you have questions.

Dave

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earlier did you say something about how its 11 hits per second you achieved, not all punches. Could this mean lots of them aren't proper-technique hand strikes, but more of a way of moving them as fast as possible?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know exactly what you're saying, Jack. However, they are correct technique hand strikes (different chops, eye gouges, and single knuckle hits). Some of them just aren't punches, but I wouldn't practice a technique for speed unless I felt it was effective and correct first.

Dave

mastertae
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a bb mg. they interviewed a guy who can do 16 punches in 1 sec and said many of his students wre faster...Bruce lee from three feet back could punch a person in 5 tenth of a second...up close he would have than been hitting you many times before a sec! if you want to do the math the from three feet he can do about 2-3 hits in a second...from 2 feet (a whole foot is alot different) he would probably be doing almost twice that fast so around 4-6 punches in 1 sec...from i foot about 8-12 punches a secod...from strikng distance with elbows nd knees...(a few inches) around 16-24 punches in a second! Which mkes sene since he could do punches in between frams that were 24 frames per/second...I read about the 16-24 punches in a secnd in another magazine wth the same man that could do 16 punches in a sec...that is the same estimate he had for how fast bruce lee ws with his hands...but what was astonishing is bruce lee never lost any power in his hits at any speed!

Aikidoka
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Tomiki Aikido

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very distorted logic and mathematics. Being a foot closer would not mean he would punch twice as fast, you're just guessing.

ramcalgary
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is a legit techinque great.... only one other thing what the heck is the point ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: