Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

italianBrawlur
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: countries that allow bare-knuckle contests Reply with quote

this may be a bizarre question but I was wondering if anybody knew, or knew how I could find out if there is any country that allow bare-knuckle brawls legally? thanks...

Guy_Mendiola
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Boxing and Tae Kwon Do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know any where abouts of any countries that have that kind of fighting but there are some underground fights like for example like the movie Fight Club and they fight with fists and feet and I mean full contact without any sparring gear.

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Renzokenkai-do, Taikyoku-ken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thailand roi-et musy thai.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: