Add KarateForums.com
tallgeese Celebrates 10 Years as a Moderator!
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Kuk Sool Won, Isshin-ryu, Capoeira, Brazillian Jiu Jutsu, Judo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Crazy Self Defense Situations Reply with quote

It's basically the same as all the other ones I've come up with.
Think of a crazy something-that-would-never-happen kind of self defense situation.
The next person will explain how he'd overcome the situation and present a different crazy self defense situation.
Dive into the deepest depths of your martial arts imagination.

Scenario:
You are driving home at night on a gravel road when all of a sudden a man in full Samurai armor jumps on the hood of your car and sticks his sword through your engine. He then commands you to fight him for honor.
You have your car keys, tonfas or a muffler.

What do you do?

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pop the hood from inside the car, and say "see ya in Japan," as he catapults away.

A neandrathal arrives riding his wooly mamoth, dismounts, and points his club at you in an obvious challenge. You have a pack of chewing gum, and 3 quarters in your pocket. What do you do?

Rateh
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: WTF Taekwondo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw the quarters up in the air to distract the neanderthal with shiny things. While he is looking up, pop a bubble with the bubble gum, thus surprising his wholly mammoth. Run away as he's trying to get control of his beast.

You're walking through the woods at the end of a 6 mile hike. Suddenly a hand sneaks out of the bushes and grabs your leg, knocking you over, then begins to drag you into a large dark hole in the ground. You have a bottle of water, a compass on a string around your neck, and a map.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will fall back on my throwing skills if anything grabs me. Then I will swing blindly in the dark until the bottle hits something. Then I will use the neck as a shank if anything else comes around while I climb my way out.

You are attacked by a vampire. You have your left shoe, a kendo sword and an onion (no, not garlic - it is an onion )

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him his shoe is untied, and then drive the Kendo sword into his heart.

Bruce Leeroy shows up, with "the glow" going on, and asks you "Who is the Masta???" You are trapped in an alley way, and can't go backwards. There is a trash can, lid, and a bananna peel.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throw the banana peel at his face as a distraction. Then throw the lid as a preemptive strike. Then shove the trash can and all it's containment over his head. If you're lucky, there will be a broken bottle in there and it will get caught on his face. If not, than just beat the outside of the can until his ears are ringing.

You get cornered by four of the Hell's Angels while they're still on their bikes. You have a hair brush, a car key and a three-foot-long rope chain.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's revive this one!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Rateh
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: WTF Taekwondo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck the chain at them as a distraction while I use the keys to get in my car and start it. Accelerate at them at high speeds continuously backing up and accelerating again.

Once they finally move out of the way, I watch them in my back view mirror, see some hair out of place, and fix it with the brush.

Your in the jungle and get trapped between a mob of angry villagers with pointy sticks, and a tiger.

You have a butterfly, a butterfly net, and a camcorder.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would set the camera up on a tree like a tripod so I could record myself catching the butterfly and then setting it free and while they're thinking "What the heck is he doing?" beat them with the net.

You find yourself tied upside down from your own ceiling by Yao Ming. Your hands are free and you have a can of WD-40 in your back pocket.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Game Threads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: