Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

tsdstud
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The high school drama at my karate school thickens... I swear we could have a soap opera up in here. I'll start with me being Dude A...
Dude A meets Dudette A. They like each other but it doesn' work out. They remain very close friends, almost like siblings. They are both put on the state team so they are well known around karate school A. Well, Dudette A has a best friend Dudette B. Dude A totally falls for Dudette B. Dudette B is also on the state team, etc etc. Dude A has a black belt friend Dude B. Dude B isn't as well known as Dude A and Dudettes A and B. Dude B falls for Dudette A. Dude A hooks up Dudette A and Dude B. After a while, Dude A suckers Dudette B into liking him. They hook up. The dudes and dudettes spend the whole summer together and have a lot of fun. Dude A and Dudette B become very intense. Then they break up. Complications arise but they try and work things out. During this Dude B and Dudette A are still together. But the "quadrilateral of power" is broken and their bond isn't as strong. Dude B is getting unhappy with Dudette A. He finally cheats on her with Dudette C. After that their friendship is messed up but no one knows until a month later when she tells Dudes A, C, D, and E. Dude E is Dude B's best friend but a lot of the time doesn't like him. He holds Dudette A in high regard. He plans on telling her. But he isn't the right person to do it. Dude A tells Dudette B about it and she decides to go off on her own. She calls Dude B (last night) and tells him that she knows what happened. He didn't know that anyone knows. So,she tells him that and says that he has 24 hours or she will tell Dudette A. He comes to school today very unhappy. Also it was decided that since she and Dudette A aren't as close anymore, Dude A should be present and maybe even do most of the talking. Haha, everyone understand that? This is what happens when your karate school has a million teenagers.

-Spring Break '04
"Life begins at 130 mph".

monkeygirl
KF VIP

Styles: Tae Kwon Do

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa.

I thought my saga was bad....
Girl A and Boy A (both from the same karate school, teach together) like each other for two years but never date because their parents say they're too young. Boy B (annoying boy that spreads rumors) tells Girl A that Boy A is cheating on her. Girl A is heartbroken, alone for Christmas, blah blah blah. Boy A doesn't realize that Girl A has "broken up" with him (can't really break up if you're never together), until he tries to get touchy-feely with Girl A and she shrugs him off. Boy A is heartbroken. 5 months later, Girl A is over Boy A but Boy A is still pining. Girl & Boy A are still friends, though. Girl A finds out that Boy C (Boy A's best friend, also a teacher at the karate school) is in love with her. Girl A likes Boy C but still feels guilty about leaving Boy A and worries that dating Boy C will ruin her friendship with Boy A. Girl A is really starting to like Boy C, but is worried about the same situation happening as Boy A. Working together really messes things up.
Meanwhile, Boys B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K & L are pining for (or have pined for at some point) Girl A. Girl A thinks they're just friends but eventually finds out otherwise.
Girl A is flattered, but annoyed. Unfortunately, there are only Girls B and C...no more. The boy:girl ratio is like, 20:1. Add in that most of those are teenagers.....
Boy C begins to show off for Girl A and fight more and more with Boy A. Sure, they're martial artists, they always fight...but now it's getting nasty.

Saga continues......

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Karateka
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy A (me) realises that there is no girls his age in his dojo, decides to look elsewhere.

Boy A impresses Girl (alphabet soup) with courage and manliness.

Who says that the Martial Arts are useless

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

tsdstud
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. I just can't to seem to get away from them karate girls though. they're something different

-Spring Break '04

tsdstud
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here's the update from last night....
Dude A and Dudette A sat in Dudette A's car for 2 1/2 hours talking about stuff with Dude B. Dude B still doesn't know who really knows what he did. He changed the story from what Dudette C says. Dudette A cries on Dude A's shoulder and he feels horrible. She's practically his sister and he is very protective of her. Meanwhile.... Dudette D is mad over petty things, like the fact that she didn't find out about this stuff until yesterday. She went to prom with Dude A and behind his back was talking that she didn't really want to be there with him and that she only went cuz she felt bad for him. THis info finds it's way back to him and he's very unhappy . Dude A and Dudette D have not talked at all today, even though they share a locker with Dude B. OH yeah, Dudette E, who Dude A likes, recently got a b/f because she thought Dude A didn't like her.

-Spring Break '04

Hapkido-Cougar
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont do that In my country, or you'll be Suspended for a week! I think in canada and America, they will allow those stuffs in school, thats a Bad idea!

tsdstud
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my instructor knows about some of it. He tries to unbiasedly help council sometimes too.

Kempo_Dude
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''tsk ''tsk ''tsk. I hate doing that. Karate's more better than Dating!

Phantasmatic
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Styles: Goju-Ryu, Shorei-Ryu, Shuri-Ryu, Kobudo, Judo, Shin-Kage Ryu

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....I don't know dude....dating is pretty cool...

Karateka
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dating in-club can be dangerous. Suppose your girlfriend doesn't think you listen enough, so she kicks the crap out of you. Leads to some unnecessary hurtin'

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24
Jump to: