Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

JR 137
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Seido Juku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went with Century's lower end line. So far, so good. I'll replace it with Top Ten gear piece by piece as needed. Several of my dojo mates (is that a word?) use Top Ten stuff and love it. It seems to hold up quite well too. Expensive, but seems to be worth the money. Buying it all at once is pretty steep, but piece by piece is manageable.

mevis
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el-peligroso wrote:
TOP TEN makes the THE BEST headgear. I've had the same white headgear since 2001 and it's awesome. TOP TEN makes some pretty good 10 oz competition gloves as well.

Rival makes great 18 oz training gloves.

I have my Top Ten headgear since 1985 or so. Back then they just manufactured the one with the cheekbone protection, but these days they have a lot of different models. I still prefer the original one that is called "Full Protection" these days.

https://www.*.com/protection/head/headgear

Imho, the key to using this head guard as long as I do is to clean and replace the velcro stranps once a year. I see many people closing them the wrong way what is leading to tearing the material and loose fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: