Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Whisky147
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Kung fu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Armstrong wrote:
Whisky147 wrote:
Many thanks for the replies and advice everyone! Very much appreciate reading everyones response.

So quick update, it's been almost 2 months since my post and i have to say things haven't gone quite as I'd planned! Haha.
I had been looking at attending a Kyokushin class over in the next town (about 30 mins away) unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it! Haha) was recently successful in getting a new job at a local hospital, so feeling pretty chuffed with that but the only downside is that by the time I would have finished work i would have missed part of the Kyokushin class.
So decided to be sensible and find a more local club (any style) that had classes a bit later in the evening and i found a Kung Fu club which I have now been attending for the last month.

Enjoying training so far, I've never really looked at any of the Chinese MA before but I've enjoyed the classes, instructor is really nice and classmates have been friendly and made me feel welcome so feeling good to finally start training again.

Hope you keep us updated wisky147 on how you are doing with the class; all the best.

Will do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: