Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health, Training and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

babysteffee
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

ts757
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Fat Tony (simpsons) - "I dont get mad, i get stabby."

Bon
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: BJJ, Kickboxing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

::edit::

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Last edited by Bon on Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quote from Max's introduction

' Hi,
I'm Max, 12 yrs.old, '

I believe somewhere he said he was 13, and now he says he's 14.

Make your mind up please
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

kicker
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: kickboxing, muay thai, tennis, lots more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i`ve also had some problems like that before like #1 and some other stuff and itchy eyes blood shoot kind of like #1. but its mostly over with now!!!

babysteffee
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

BlueDragon
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Jack.

One other question. Even if you are 14 then you started Martial Arts when you were two. How in god's name does a two year old do Martial Arts? You said a while ago that you could bench press 240. So now you can press 1440? Most of your claims are pretty ridiculous. I won't dispute your claim of being a blackbelt but I do have a general objection to underage blackbelts. Please take the Martial Arts seriously.

[ This Message was edited by: BlueDragon on 2001-09-21 18:21 ]

Blade13
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt begin when I was two. I started learning military styles when I was 3. I turn 15 in about a month, so I just rounded up instead of saying 11 11/12 years. MY dad was a marine and my mom is a state trooper, but has been a police officer, member of the riot squad, etc. My grandfather was in the air force. My cousin was in the US Army Special Forces. I began Tae Kwon Do at the age of 6, but I had to quit after I got my first belt because we moved. I spent all of my time working out and teaching myself. I had friends who knew Tae Kwon Do, and I beat them easily, so I decided that style was not for me. I mean no offense to anyone who does Tae Kwon Do. After all, at this age, I was about 8, and so were my friends, so they were obviously trained at a McDojo. I later began to watch a TON of martial arts movies and practice each and every move I saw until I could do it perfectly. Then I got friends together and we would spar. My friend's uncle is a sensei, so he is quite good, and he is my sparring partner. I began Jeet Kune Do about 2 years ago. I read, memorized, and trained in everything he said to do in his books. That is the closest thing you can find to real JKD. Unfortunately, no one knows the true Jeet Kune Do, because Bruce Lee kept some of the JKD secrets to himself because of people using his name to advertise their dojo even if he had never heard of these people. I know most people dont believe that someone who is self-taught can be any good, but I have never lost a fight in my life. I am going to begin taking a Kotosuha Shi-to Ryu class soon. My mom knows the sensei and for some reason, he REALLY wants me to be there. I spend hours every day training. Trust me, I DO take the martial arts seriously. I live for it. Yeah, my training is unorthodox, but VERY effective, as most of the best styles were when they were first created. Im not a black belt. I might be as good as one, but Im not sure. I never took the test. I cant bench 1440 on a normal basis. I can only bench 230. Ive never tried benchpressing anything while Im having one of these...."outbursts" because they can burn out at any time and well....I would....DIE. Ive got witnesses to this and if you dont believe me then Im sorry, but its the truth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade13 on 2001-09-21 18:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade13 on 2001-09-21 18:42 ]</font>

GoldDragon
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Blade----
Dont worry
I am as well Self Taught in some-what ways. i have lost many fights and won a few. When I didnt have the money to go to my Dojo's I taught myself new moves, and attack patterns, and guess what...it worked!
I showed my Sensi a few weeks after and he was surprised how many attack patterns I made up but yet it was very effective to teach in the class the next day!
Growing up since age 8 ( now 22) I been in 4 difffernt arts and still learning and using them all every day as I teach my students from different lessons on differnt days!
Stay Strong man--and Keep your chin up!

Represenitive for Paltalk.com
*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

BlueDragon
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have that claered up.

Sorry but I don't let people bullsh*t me so I do question anything just a bit suspicious. I guess that is the problem with the internet. No one has to back up anything they say. (not directed at you)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health, Training and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: