Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Open minded
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Karate, judo, jujitsu, ninjisu, wing chun kung fu, JKD, MMA, Aikido, Boxing, Kick Boxing, street fighting, tai chi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Ever Done Drunken Monkey Kungfu? Reply with quote

Never done it

Would it be effective or is it only good in films?

JusticeZero
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Capoeira Angola

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasn't able to be used effectively, it would not have been carried on because nobody would want to be taught by the guy who always loses. I don't know anything about it, so i couldn't say much more than that. Furthermore, I don't know if it may have been sponged up in the general devastation done to the state of CMA caused by the Maoist revolution. I have heard that there are arts which were once effective which now only exist in the form of wushu exhibition forms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Competitive Fighting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: