Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

tsdstud
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My school feels like my family. Friday nights we go to one family's house and watch horror movies. That's all our Friday nights. From age 10-60. Well, a lot of our competition team does that, not the whole school cuz there's 500 students. We also have "the 4 brothers" 4 of us guys that all started together. We don't hang out all that much apart from karate functions but we have so much fun there. We all went to different high schools, date the same girls and act like brothers. The moms there have so many adopted kids. Besides being part of the 4 brothers I have so many little kids that are like brothers. Does anyone else get this feeling at their school?

-Spring Break '04
"Life begins at 130 mph".

nonpuritan
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I wish I did! sounds like my dreams heh. But back when I was younger (age 4-12) I took TKD with my best 2 best friends, it was fun, we did everything together, thats how I actually got into MA, goodtimes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Pacificshore
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Chinese Kenpo/Kara-Ho Kempo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime you can find a club/dojo where you feel like on big happy(for the most part)family, that's a great thing. Nothing is better than having the support of your club/dojo inside and outside of the training studio. This comes in handy also when you host a tournament or seminar and invite other associated clubs to attend, and then the favor is returned when they invite you to one of their functions, and it dosen't cost you an arm and a leg cause they will put you up for the weekend.

ramymensa
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In our dojo we are also friends and hang up together. It's great and thus you never feel alone
Sometimes it's hard to make time for everybody, but ... give it a try ...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: