Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRAT!!

Man oh Man I've forgotten so much about how to do this!! Martial Arts is far easier!!

DRAT!! Let me look at it again before my teams fans ask for my head.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Bob.

I see you have added Semien back, but there are others still out there, and your team is missing a starter in 11 positions. If it seems like too much, if it's cool with DarthPenguin (no pressure), you could temporarily add me as a second manager, and I could record what I did (with the proper mic selected), and maybe that would help you keep the team organized in the future. And then you could remove me as second manager just because it creates a conflict of interest.

Thanks,

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to fix things to no avail. Did ADD players but not seeing I did any good!! Double DRAT!!

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
No worries, Bob.

I see you have added Semien back, but there are others still out there, and your team is missing a starter in 11 positions. If it seems like too much, if it's cool with DarthPenguin (no pressure), you could temporarily add me as a second manager, and I could record what I did (with the proper mic selected), and maybe that would help you keep the team organized in the future. And then you could remove me as second manager just because it creates a conflict of interest.

Thanks,

Patrick

Yep fine with me. Don't see anything wrong with stepping in to rectify an obvious mistake. As long as everything is kept transparent i don't see a problem with that. In the interests of fairness to everyone maybe give it a day or so for the others to object if they aren't happy and then go ahead?

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
No worries, Bob.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick,

I'd greatly appreciate some help with getting me reacclimated once again with the ins and outs. Thank you.

::bagovermyheademoticon::

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DarthPenguin. Sure, will give it a day or so. And after that, will screen record a video of what I do just to show Bob, which will also serve for transparency.

In the meanwhile: Bob, it looks like you've added some folks back, but you still have 1 open roster spot, plus a person who should be on the IL. You could have also put Rodon on your IL and kept him. (You can still do that now, as he's cleared waivers). While I think the other players you have left are debatable, the one you should definitely keep is Bichette.

But of the players you have, you have the C, 1B, an OF, and the UTIL spots open. You also don't have enough pitchers to fill the 7 pitcher slots. So, what I'll do is pick up Rodon, put him on IL, pick up Bichette, and then pick up 3 pitchers (1 starter, 2 closers). To do that, I'll need to drop 2 offensive players. Ke'Bryan Hayes and Hunter Renfroe are the two least rostered guys, so I'd probably drop them. And then set it so that you have starters set up.

If that all sounds good, there is a top of this page Bob (I think that link should work) that says "Add 2nd Manager." Can you find it, click through it, and see if you can add my email address (patrick@ifroggy.com) somehow?

I won't make any adjustments until a bit over a day has gone by, just in case anyone raises any concerns.

Also, after we have this settled, if anyone wants any of the players left that have already cleared waivers, I'll stay away from them for a day, just because I know Zaine and DarthPenguin both had a higher waiver priority than me at the time.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is any issue with the second manager part let me know - not sure if it is something that i need to update as league admin.

You have just reminded me though that i need to take a proper look at my roster again - been busy with professional exams the last few weeks so has been a very cursory look!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still happy to help, Bob. Did you see the option to add a second manager?

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you want me to see if i can add you Patrick. Don't want to force Sensei8 to take a second mgr if he doesn't want one though!

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to reacclimate me back into the flow of the comings and goings, I wholeheartedly would enjoy Patrick as a 2nd Manager, please and thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8
Jump to: