Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Forum Upgrade Info Reply with quote

Hello,

I have upgraded the forum to phpBB 2.0.1, this allows for a lot of new functionalities. As we will be working (changing) on the site in the coming weeks/months, I will post a fuller explanation later, but for now, here are a few:

Enhanced PM Inbox
More indepth post formatting
Polls (You can post a poll!)
Many other small enhancements

Keep in mind that most EVERYTHING that you see on these forums right now will be changing, the smilies will be back to normal, etc... just so you you all know right now. There are broken images... maybe broken links... lots of things, it will all be fixed.

Thanks, I look forward to this site becoming the place for Martial Artists everywhere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Seth
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Traditional Jiu-Jitsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is looking great .

ZeRo
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the new look! but i got really confused posting this reply. but thats just coz its really early and i went to bed really late. but i like the new look!!!! very nice.
(we've still got the belts so im happy.)

Pacificshore
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Chinese Kenpo/Kara-Ho Kempo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:56 am    Post subject: New Look Reply with quote

Looks good

LeaF
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks great Patrick! I know it is still a work in progress, the only think I would change (and it isn't that big a deal) Is make the forum a little smaller....I thought the previous forum was a great size this may just take some getting used too. But great job I look forward to the things to come.

I AM CANADIAN

spinninggumby
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiffy. I really like the new look. I can't wait to pick out my avatar, haha.

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the "new look." This is only a temporary look.

Quote:

Keep in mind that most EVERYTHING that you see on these forums right now will be changing, the smilies will be back to normal, etc... just so you you all know right now. There are broken images... maybe broken links... lots of things, it will all be fixed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

LeaF
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when do you think it will be all done patrick?

I AM CANADIAN

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure. It will be a couple of months before we have everything we want online... but progress will be made every day.

SaiFightsMS
KF VIP

Styles: Shotokan, Shorin Ryu, Shi-to Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know this is kind of exciting seeing the changes as they happen each time I come in.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: