Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

brettgo
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:03 pm    Post subject: Great Workout Music Reply with quote

I just found a new band to listen to when I'm workin out--- Kazzer. This dude is all about kickboxing, so his music sorta reflects that I guess, its really motivated my workouts lately- and a few of my friends at my school have gotten into him as well... give it a try sometime. I just started Tae Kwon Do recently, so I am just gettin in the swing of things, but so far i am REALLY enjoying it. It's a lot of fun and really interesting- excellent work out too. But a big thing for me working out has always been what I am listening to or being entertained by. And since I found this guy Kazzer, I've been so motivated. When I read his bio on the internet, he is a huge martial arts fanatic, which just makes it all the better. Bhis stuff into your studio---. I think the official album isn't released for a couple of months yet, but here... www.kazzer.com. Later all!

diamondick
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: judo, Jeet kune do,Tai chi chuan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2step-Liquid & Craig David- Sweet Harmony ( Artful Dodger remix )
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: