Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

BlueDragon1981
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: Goshin Jutsu Karate, Shotokan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Half Past Dead - Steven Seagal. Reply with quote

Half Past Dead is Seagals lastest movie to come out in thearters. It recieved a very harsh rating by most people. (3.5 out of 10). A lot of these same people gave the movies, On Deadly Ground, The Patriot, and Fire Down Below very poor ratings. I have not seen Half Past Dead but as for the others I thought they were pretty decent movies.

So has anyone seen his new movie and if so what did you think of it? Tell me why you liked it or why you didn't like it? Seagal has a bad rap for many things but I have a deep respect for his skill as an Aikido Master. He in my mind lets people see past the flash and see items that are practical. Okay wells its your turn. Tell me what you think of his movies.

diamondick
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: judo, Jeet kune do,Tai chi chuan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a very big fan of steven seagall but his aikido looks effective.
By the way pretty pic mmmmmmmmmmm.

TKDMASTER
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Tkd,jujitsu,kung fu,judo,little akidio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I def dont care nothing bout seagal He def has a-tude prob. His akidio may look effective but itsnot. Seagal has even been * by his own movie extras. Just because hes a jerk he also pushed the famous judo dude Gene Lebell and got choked out twice by Gene.(what a jerk)Well i have nothing against akidio but Seagal yes.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: