Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

I realize that we already have a Happy New Year thread, but I wanted to just wish everyone a happy and healthy 2004.

I wanted to thank everyone who positively contributed to KarateForums.com in 2003. We have good users and a dedicated staff and that is why this community is so good. Thank you all.

In 2003 we continued to grow slowly but steadily and I believe we will continue this trend in 2004.

We also have a few things that we are planning to launch here at KarateForums.com in 2004. Can't say what they are just yet. But, keep an eye out.

Once again, thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: