Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Lars
KF VIP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm going to tell you about a quite fun or shocking story about me.

This Sunday I was out on a camping trip with some friends and a couple of other blokes I had just met. They were much older than us, so they went into town to a discoteque were you of course have to be 18.

So we stayed behind and had some beers. We fell asleep in the tent, and got woke up by one of the guys. He was very drunk and had no control over his body. One of my friends and I were incredibly thirsty, so we decided to go into town. We bought our coke and went of back. Now in the town we saw a beige Ford Mondeo driving slowly past us. The passengers looked a little suspicious at us as they drove by.

The same car pulled up next to us shortly after not far from the campingspot. A man stepped out of the car and shouted "Stop!", my pal stopped and looked weird at him, now I thought they wanted to beat us up, so I was nearly going to walk away quitely. Then another man steps out of the car and shouts: "The man said stop! Are you deaf!?"

The next thing was up against the wall, and spread em! They checked for firearms like police officers would do. We were instructed to empty our pockets. They asked if we had taken any drugs and if we had any on us. The guy that was checking me out was apparently very angry. I asked who the hell they were, and why were they doing this to us. He replied:"We are from the special police force, have you never heard of them before?", "No!".

He checked out my wallet, and tasted my bills for any traces of drug powder. My friend turned out fine. I asked: "Are you checking out everybody you come accross ofr drugs?", "No, only those that look as suspicious as you two!" Now that was outrageous, two teenage boys walking peacefully towards a campingspot with coca-cola in their back pockets, and the real pushers drive around in big cars.

By the way we didn't ask for ID.

I turned out clean too. So they drove off.

Next day I told my dad about the incident. He was furious, and phoned the police. He asked about the procedures for the drug police, and told about what had happened. The officer told us that they had no police in the town that it had happened in and definately no civilian officers. So now they know there are two fake cops in that town, and hope they get them!

Angus
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, it's lucky u didn't ask for ID cos they might have bashed u up! They were probably druggo's who just wanted to steal any drugs u had on you so they could have a hit.

Angus

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lars! Thats where you have been! I have been waiting for the StockTeens.com design you said you had! Glad to see you back.

Thats a weird thing that happened to you. My parents have always told me not to stop for anyone that doesn't appear to be an officer and even then he could be impersonating... but you have to cooperate if they are.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting....i'm glad all turn out for the better.....this will be a great story to tell your children..........becarful and stay safe.......always check identification so if theres a problem you'll know who to report.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Lars
KF VIP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick: The design is finished, I'll email you it.

I also thought they were pushers that stole dope of others, or just to scare others. I also thought they would beat us up if we asked...

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lars, I appreciate it.

Do you go looking for trouble or does it just find you?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Lars
KF VIP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not looking for trouble, if I am I would know, or would I?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: