Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

NinjaJoe
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie lacked extreme plot. The truth is the Tuxedo actually had nothing to the plot, it was just an accesorie that helped Jackie Chan beat up bad guys but it wasn't related to the bad plot in anyway. It's sad that Jackie did a movie where he didn't do his own stunts and it turned out bad. But it's deffinatly a movie you should rent.

Arys
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: JKD/BJJ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um.. those stunts were his own.. I saw the behind the scenes thing.. He even taught Jen' Love to do Martial Arts.. Or at least helped her along.. Same that he had to learn to dance lol.. And, he coordinated all of the stunts and even if they are wire-fu they are stil pretty hard to pull off and look cool... You cant expect him to go Bruce Lee anymore.. Hes kinda old..

Karateka_latino
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju-Ryu Karate do; Kung Fu.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, many of you say its more a movie for rent.... but I have to honor the tradition and I'll watch Jackie's movies on theater.
Just this time, I'll go on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, those days Movie theater sell tickets half price. lol
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: