Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: I've Made 25,000 Posts Reply with quote

Hey all,

This post is number 25,000 for me here at KarateForums.com. This community has been online for 5,206 days, which means I have made 4.80 posts per day.

What I really like about this number is that, in the context of these forums, it's not a huge one. There have been 527,448 posts made by 9,334 different members. Despite the fact that I have been here from day one, my 25,000 posts account for only 4.73% of the posts within our forums.

Many other members have made many posts. There are 95 other members who have 1,000 posts or more and 201 other members that have made 500 posts or more. I'd like to take this opportunity to specifically recognize the members, from that group, who have been a part of our community this year.

Thank you to Brian (bushido_man96), Bob (sensei8), Pat (SaiFightsMS), Alex (tallgeese), Heidi (ninjanurse), Danielle (DWx), Bill (ps1), Shawn (cathal), Bill (MasterPain), Gareth (Harkon72), Noah (Wastelander), yamesu, John (Zaine, whose birthday its today), Nidan Melbourne, Devin (Lupin1), P.A.L, Rusty (pittbullJudoka), Mykel (ShoriKid), Jennifer (Rateh), IcemanSK, CredoTe, Hawkmoon, Montana, stonecrusher69, Safroot, Spartacus Maximus, mal103, Archimoto and Ken (wagnerk). I am grateful for the outstanding contributions that you have made to our community during your many years here.

When I launched this community, I definitely didn't have this sort of longevity in mind. But of everything I have been involved with, this community is one of the things that I am most proud of.

Thank you to all of the members who help make it great.

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

liger
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: RyobuKai (Shindo Jinen Ryu)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and Thank you for creating this wonderful forums. The community that you have built part of the future of Martial arts.

Wastelander
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shorin-Ryu, Shuri-Ryu, Judo, KishimotoDi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is definitely a great place, and I'm happy to be a part of it! Congratulations on the landmark post count, and all it represents! And thank you for giving us this great community!
Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera
Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Lupin1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Isshinryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Here's to 25,000 more!

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25K posts, is indeed a milestone!! You deserve quite a lot of sincere appreciation because of your vision, a countless amount of people, both MAists and non-MAists, have a place to enjoy all types of conversations over a plethora of topics, as well as a place to call home.

You deserve some type of token of our appreciation; you've earned it through and through, therefore, you deserve it! You're quick to honor members here with some type of token for their achievements earned here at KF, so, why not you!!

25K...that simply boggles my mind!! Keep on posting!?!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These messages are very kind. Thank you.

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

tallgeese
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Gokei Ryu Kempo Jutsu, MMA, Shootfighting, boxing, kickboxing, JKD, Pekiti Tersia Kali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great, Patrick! It's great that you've built such an awesome community here and continue to grow it!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man.

Titanium
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Wado-Kai & Shotokan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Patrick, that one hell of a lot of text.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Titanium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: