Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

DWx
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Tae Kwon Do & Yang family Tai Chi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luther unleashed wrote:

I always cringe a little bit when people say " I judge the instructor by how the students look". I have run programs at several locations outside of my main location at the rec center and now I am only at the rec center. Something that myself and my family have noticed for a long time, practically since we open the doors is that my students at that location tend to have a more difficult time looking crisp. I never ever teach any differently no matter where I'm at, when I was doing the afterschool program I was the exact same teacher or when I ran my dojo I was the exact same teacher, I have never been able to affectively say why my students at that one location have always fall and watch below any other location I have taught but it makes me cringe when somebody says they will judge me based on how my students look. I have never been able to affectively say why my students at that one location have always fall and watch below any other location I have taught but it makes me cringe when somebody says they will judge me based on how my students look

To play Devil's advocate here, does that not mean that you might need to use different teaching methods to reach this group? One size doesn't fit all. One teaching method doesn't work for all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: