Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Internal Arts Is Nature? Reply with quote

Reality check!

Internal arts is nature, it isn't anything mysterious or super natural, unless considering that nature is super natural.

If you understand this aspect and don't add anything else to this simple concept, this includes tooth fairies, then you will be on the right track.

As for many that cannot see the forest for the trees, thefore instead they invent new types of mythical forests that contain magical trees.

For martial artists getting caught up in the debate of internal martial arts and external methods is just selling air in a bottle.

Internal martial arts is based on scientific methods that are from nature nothing more complicated than that.

So let's stop the silliness right here right now and see that nature is the way and the one to listen to and not to invest in anything else but the natural world.

Internal martial arts is the natural path, with down to earth methodologies, for example understanding body mechanics.

Internal martial arts is biology, chemistry and physics based on scientific knowledge and the study of nature.

Applying natural science in to your martial art training is internal martial arts.

All I am doing here is showing you the window, now it is up to you to see things correctly through it, to simply see things realistically the way they are, nothing more.

The better practice and skilled at becoming in harmony with nature, will show in your martial art abilities.

Thereby tuning in to your natural instincts, guiding and show you the way that nature intended.

Here is a video by someone who has figured it out for himself
https://youtu.be/jzdOvOukfQg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: