Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Slim
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, first of all Ive got to say I love this site. So much to learn, so little time!! Im Australin born, at 13 came to New Zealand and started Judo, had heaps of fun and got to orange belt in a few years. This training has come in handy in a motercycle accident by doing a dive roll after hitting the back of a car. A witness came up at said "Nice roll mate"!! I did a few more years of Kempo karate, it seemed more an exercise in discipline (which every young fella needs) than a compeditive art. After a few years spent on less physical more indulgent pursuits, I have started again to respect my body, and be more discerning about what I put into it. So I have started training at a local Muay Thai gym, and have been moved out of the beginners class into the next one. I also do weights at home. My aim is competing, if my skills develop to that level. Im 30, currently struggling with giving up smoking. Peace and Respect.
Slim.

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLIM...welcome to karate forums
your intro is very honest and informitive. we like that.

welcome aboard and happy posting......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

babysteffee
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Slim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Slim

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

jdash
KF VIP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2001 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Slim, glad to see you here (as all the new people who are here since I have been gone)...I have a sensei who has a similar story as yours but it was about his friend they work in the prison system and he got pushed out by in inmate in the back of a truck going about 50-55 still alive, the power of the martial arts
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: