Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

RobertAslin2
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: American Ed Parker Kenpo, Shotokan, Taekwondo, Arnis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Jhoon Rhee Daily Dozen/Stretches & Danjon Breathing Tape Reply with quote

Howdy!
During my early years as a martial artist we would always warm up to the Jhoon Rhee Daily Dozen exercises on an audio tape (later, a burned CD). The order would be the Daily Dozen, then the command drills, then the stretching exercises, then the danjon breathing. I seem to also remember, on another track, an instrumental of the stretching music.
I'm aware of the video version on YouTube, but the one I'm searching for is audio-only, and has different music. For instance, in the video version, the song used for the Daily Dozen is a remix of Hungarian Dance no 5, and the song for the stretching exercises is Air on the G String. However, the one on the tape I'm searching for has generic-sounding music.
Does anyone know where I might be able to find this tape?
"I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands." - Ed Parker

singularity6
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Jidokwan Taekwondo and Hapkido, Yoshokai Aikido, ZNIR Iaido, Kendo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with this, but I wish you luck in your search! I know how it goes, wanting to find something and being unable to.

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

RobertAslin2
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: American Ed Parker Kenpo, Shotokan, Taekwondo, Arnis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if bumping is allowed, but about a year ago I found this video and then promptly forgot about it:
https://youtu.be/IPc6E4uaDQ8
This is definitely the audio that I remember, and I'm wondering if anyone has the rest of the tape, or knows where to find the tape?[/url]
"I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands." - Ed Parker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: