Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: KarateForums.com Article Writing Contest! Reply with quote

I am proud to announce the KarateForums.com Article Writing Contest, which will help to jump start the database of articles for our soon to launch Articles section.

Basically, we will be giving away one official KarateForums.com logoed mousepad to the winner. I know that this may not mean much to some of you, but it is a neat prize none the less.

Here is what you will be judged on:

- Quality of your articles
- Number of articles
- Originality (are we the first site to have it?)

And the person who ranks the best in all three in my opinion and will the prize. Any user can win. No matter where you are on the globe - if you win, you win the prize. The only people that are excluded are me and the Senseis (Deby, Jack and Sai).

Please review these threads:

http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4831

http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4876

This contest will be for all articles submitted to the database before December 1, 2002.

So, get out there and start writing and when you are done with a column, submit it in the Articles forum. Please be sure to read the links that I gave above.

Last edited by Patrick on Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Lets keep getting those articles in.

Even if we end up using this feature in some other way, we'll still use the articles and this contest is official!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contest has come to a close. I will be reviewing the entries and I will announce the winner when I have decided.

Thank you to those who entered.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: