Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: KarateForums.com Awards 2003 - Suggestions Please Everyone Reply with quote

Hello,

We are just a few short weeks away from the nomination period for the KarateForums.com Awards 2003. If you don't know, this is our yearly awards event where you, the users of KarateForums.com, nominate and then vote for people to win awards in various categories.

Last year, we had 5 categories:

1. Member of the Year
2. Staff Member of the Year
3. Funniest Member of the Year
4. Thread of the Year
5. Funniest Thread of the Year

I also have decided to start a new category: Article of the Year.

We will most likely look to use those same categories again, but it is possible that we want to add more. So, here is where you come in. Please make any suggestion that you may have, if it is for a category or even something else - I want to hear it.

Thank you for your time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

monkeygirl
KF VIP

Styles: Tae Kwon Do

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photo of the year?

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know that I want to use that category. It makes sense, but... the photos and all, just so varied.

Please keep them coming.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 10 days away from finalizing any details. So, if you have a suggestion - please feel free.

Thanks.

WomanInBlack
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: JKD-FMA-Aikido-Judo-Silat-TKD-Savat-Self Defense and Awareness-Saber Fencing-Gun and Knife Defense

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who were the winners in 2002? Do you have them posted anywhere?

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly do.

http://www.karateforums.com/awards.php

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the nominations process starting in less than a week, I am going to close this suggestions thread.

Thank you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: