Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: KarateForums.com Awards 2018: Nominations Guide Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2018 edition of the KarateForums.com Awards!

To aide you in doing so, we publish this guide, where we list the members who have made the most posts in the sections that are represented within our KarateForums.com Awards categories. We recognize that it can sometimes be difficult to choose nominees, and hope that this guide will be helpful.

How to Use This Guide

Post count is not necessarily what you should look at, when deciding who should be honored. Perhaps someone doesn't post as much as others, but when they do, their posts are amazing. Maybe they made a post that really stood out to you, and you want to recognize them for it. Maybe someone makes a lot of short posts in that section.

For this reason, we are going to list the top 10 posting members, from the last 12 months, in each section, plus ties, but without the actual number of posts and in alphabetical order. Our goal here is to provide a useful guide, but also to not prejudice the nominations toward only those with the highest quantities of posts.

We hope this will provide you with a reasonable starting point for your nominations. However, you can nominate members who are not listed here at all, and I encourage you to conduct your own research, by viewing and thinking about a members posts within a given section, as you put together your ballot.

Nominations Guide

With that said, here are the top 10 contributions to award-eligible forums, plus ties, in alphabetical order:

Karate Contributor of the Year

JR 137
MatsuShinshii
OneKickWonder
Prototype
sensei8
shortyafter
singularity6
Spartacus Maximus
Wastelander
Wayofaswede

Equipment Contributor of the Year

Alan Armstrong
Bulltahr
David the Gnome
DWx
JR 137
LLLEARNER
MatsuShinshii
mushybees
neoravencroft
Prototype
sensei8
singularity6
Spartacus Maximus

Health, Training and Fitness Contributor of the Year

Alan Armstrong
bushido_man96
DWx
JR 137
LLLEARNER
MatsuShinshii
OneKickWonder
sensei8
singularity6
Spartacus Maximus

Instructor Central Contributor of the Year

Alan Armstrong
Bulltahr
bushido_man96
DWx
JR 137
MatsuShinshii
Nidan Melbourne
sensei8
singularity6
Spartacus Maximus
Wastelander

For the full details on submitting your nominations, please see our nominations announcement. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly or ask in that thread.

Thanks,

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: