Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... with all due respect , no it is not. (post quantity has never been an issue with me.... its "quality" not "quantity" hence my "sour grapes")

I was just pointing out that the length of time for this challenge was unduly to "some" of us. Yes, ME .... and I believe a few others who agree.

With regards to quizes and other challenges that are due in 4 days or so.... that is viable. It is not measured by continuous "play".

When I say I submitted most challenges they were for the prior Survivor games not this.... and since I am involved in this one I cannot I submit challenge suggestions.

TGISunday!!! ... with all that said I will say no more and be a good girl

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right.

Challenge ideas can come from anyone, Question and Answer ones cannot come from players, but suggestions for challenges that do not have a right answer, but are judged, can be made.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Challenge over.

Here are the results:

monkeygirl - 119
kchenault - 108
LeaF - 101
KickChick - 97
ZeRo - 81
Tobias_Reece - 16
BlueDragon1981 - 0

Congrats to monkeygirl. You win the Immunity.

Once again, it is time to vote someone off. Please note that EVERYONE can vote and that monkeygirl CANNOT be voted for. This means that you must vote for someone else

You vote by sending a private message via this link:

http://www.karateforums.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=745

Please mention what player you are voting for and feel free to give a short rationale. The vote and rationale will be posted, but your username (IE: who made the vote) will not be posted. So, all votes will remain anonymous. If there is a tie in voting, I will then make the deciding vote.

The deadline for this vote is Wednesday, March 12 at 10:00 PM Central US time.

Good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware of a user, "a little birdie," who has sent a PM to most of the players urging them to vote off someone particular.

I have my intelligence as to who this person is and if it continues, then action will be taken.

None the less, if you didn't get a PM from this person, I deleted it/they didn't send one to you and if you read it, I left it. Do not let it affect your voting.

Thank you.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This situation has been rectified. Thank you.

SaiFightsMS
KF VIP

Styles: Shotokan, Shorin Ryu, Shi-to Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To throw something out it seems to me there were some challenges on the first game that did run four days. And there was another factor that made things more difficult. The site went down a few times in the midst of the game.

As someone who played the first game and went a good ways in it to be successful requires a level of commitment. This is a game that takes time and persistence. It will require checking in and putting forth some effort multiple times a day for some challanges.

But the biggest factor of all it that it is a game. And for different people the level of challange will be far different than it is for others. And with each different type of challange it will be different competitors who are challanged in different ways.

To be a finalist requires a commitment and a lot of time and effort.

Kensai
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say this guys, but the arguement between current and former members of staff is extremely pathetic! Not just as people but as Martial artists, you disappoint me.

kchenault
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: TKD, little Hap Ki Do, Target Focus Training

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree Kensai. Let's put it to rest people. It is very obvious that something is going on. Let's resolve it or agree to disagree. It is unbecoming to a community that proposes to be so opened minded and friendly.

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU!!!!!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kensai,

Not that it is your place, but no one from staff is arguing, just pointing out the facts of the game.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Jump to: