Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We meet again. I apologize the time it is taking, which is why I have never set a date of any kind. I am sorry for your frustration.

But, know that whatever frustration you have, I have double that. The articles section will launch when I feel it both appropriate and moderately stocked. This contest is designed to enrich the community by adding more content into the articles section.

I do not want to release any specifics at this time.

Thank you.

---

Now, this thread is about the Survivor game, so let's get back to that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note when I made this challenge idea I had planned on the people playing to vote on the best one to win immunity. Not know who that one was of course. So What ever you all do just letting you in on my line of thinking.

kchenault
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: TKD, little Hap Ki Do, Target Focus Training

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Patrick. Too many links to follow. My article has been posted, so please be kind. I hope it meets the standards you have set forth. Good luck to the rest of you.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem.

Submission received and it appears to meet our guidelines. I look forward to reading it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

monkeygirl
KF VIP

Styles: Tae Kwon Do

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is done and submitted!
The stressful part is over, now comes the suspense

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, your submission is in as well.

ZeRo and LeaF: Better hurry up and get something in!

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadline has passed. Thank you for the entries. I will be reading them when I get a chance and results will be posted within a day or two.

kchenault
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: TKD, little Hap Ki Do, Target Focus Training

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we all get one in Patrick? I hope so. Don't keep us waiting too long. Don't know if this is allowed, but what was everyone's articles about? I am not asking Patrick specifically, since he will be busy reading them, I am asking the writers.

Withers M.A.A.
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the contest coming? Wish I knew about it sooner as I would have entered something also.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken: 2 entries got in. You and monkeygirl. What do you mean "don't keep us waiting too long?" Cripes. lol I posted that right before I went to bed and I have been up for 1 hour now. So, 1 hour has passed since I wrote that. Relax.

I had previously decided to mention the article titles when the winner is announced.

Withers: Survivor 2 has been going for a while now. But, feel free to submit an article. For details look at the Articles forum description on the forum home.

Thanks.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: