Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaiFightsMS wrote:
I have noticed how profusely new members to the forum are being welcomed. I think that practice should continue even after this particular challange is over.

I vaguely remember this same point being brought up in the last Survivor Game (1) ...

... although I rarely if ever post in the Games Forum ..., you'll notice I have been "playing" ... so more play less seriousness too maybe???

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post counts are now locked. Results will be posted soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Standings:

The (e)X-Men:
Kensai - 62
ZeRo - 51
Big Game - 13
benedictbm - 0
Tobias_Reece - 44
Total: 170

Seoul Survivors:
BlueDragon1981 - 10
kchenault - 42
monkeygirl - 51
KickChick - 80
LeaF - 63
Total: 246

Seoul Survivors win the challenge - and the immunity.

It is now time to vote for who will be kicked off of the game. Please note that you can not vote for any members of the Seoul Survivors. This means that you must vote for someone from The (e)X-Men.

You vote by sending a private message via this link:

http://www.karateforums.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=745

Please mention what player you are voting for and feel free to give a short rationale. The vote and rationale will be posted, but your username (IE: who made the vote) will not be posted. So, all votes will remain anonymous. If there is a tie in voting, I will then make the deciding vote.

The deadline for this vote is Sunday, February 16 at 10:00 PM Central US time.

Good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

LeaF
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Job Everyone Special congrats to KickChick with a whooping 80 posts

BTW, I was taking a look at the old survivor thread and it looks like members of both teams vote, just wanted to clearify this. Do we get to vote aswell or just the (e)X-Men ?

I AM CANADIAN

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, everyone votes. Votes can only be for (e)X-Men team members.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about that rule.

Its not my game just throwing out and idea here. Why should the 5 members of one team get the chance to vote off the best member of another team. I mean thats what I would do. IMO only the team that lost should vote on which member of their team leaves. This is the way it works on TV. I know its not may game but that seems a little unfair to me.

LeaF
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I kinda agree with G95 here patrick, I think this is a great game and a look forward to continuing it but I do think this is a good suggestion which could help make the game even more competitive and perhaps next time if not now it could be implemented ?

Oh well it's up to you, just a suggestion

I AM CANADIAN

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will first say that there is no unfairness in it. The team that won gets the prize of voting for another team without having to vote for their own.

But, after a few minutes of thought, we'll implement it. Only (e)X-Men team members may vote. Any votes that I have received thus far from other teams players will be disregarded.

Thank you.

BonnyBoy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: BJJ, Kickboxing, Krav Maga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha,

The other team would have voted KickChick off if they were smart and the rule was still in place.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the rule in question was not the one of Immunity's (Seoul Survivor won the Immunity so they cannot be voted against), it was if Seoul should be allowed to vote.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Jump to: