Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Blade13
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are SO not gonna believe this!! They actually DID think it was a drunken form!!! Apparently the only martial arts movie any of them ever saw was Legend Of Drunken Master! *thanks Jackie Chan* Finally, some good luck that was long past due.

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i burn inside to put fear into my opponnets eye that i have trained hard enough..so he has no doubt of the outcome...
i burn that he knows ahead of time who is walking away in victory and that he had no choice...
i burn that he senses that this was the wrong tiime and the wrong place to be put in front of me
i burn that my adversary would be fearful just in my gaze..in my presence that he has not trained enough to face this person..
I burn that he sees im not playing and that he would rather be anywhere else but in the ring with me waiting for me to get at him..
i burn with the small smirk..that i know ..that you know..im coming at you.and that youd rather not be here right now.....
i burn with the reasoning that what ive been through in my harsh training that im not letting you take not one minute of that away from me..
i burn..not one drop of blood not one drop of sweat ..not one drop of tears....will be wasted on you standing there in front of me.thinking you have a chance...
i burn with my desire to send you home bruised and battered and wondering what must i do..and what happened??
i burn because that is my resolve that you will remember me and say to those who ask you about me..what do you think??
that you would say "thats a hard man"
I burn that despite all that you can respect that i am honorable and worthy of facing..
I burn that my name is known to you and that you can not deny that i am most formidable someone to say "watch out now"
but at the same time i burn to be said of me.."hes really a nice guy just dont square off with him"
i burn with the desire to be a complete martial artist that can make a difference in peoples lives both inside and outside a ring
i burn with the desire to be a decent person..a respected person overall....
i burn to love more then hurt..that i can show you my funny and caring side...
that i can be considered your friend...
I burn that my legacy or reputation is..great guy just dont cross him......
i burn that if you are my friend one of your best..
but i also burn that if you choose to test me i would be the worst enemy you would wish to have..
that is my outlook on the yin and yang of martial arts..
dark or light i can take it to the extreme on anyside.but i prefer being the loving funny guy..and the guy with the sarcastic..overview on every thing but its all in fun..other then that i love you all!!
but as a candle i burn on both sides....the quiet guy that all of the sudden is quite loud!!...Javi

_____hows that for poetry and martial arts??..lol____________
Javier l Rosario
bayshore new york
instructor taekwondo/hapkido
"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2002-02-20 23:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2002-02-20 23:36 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2002-02-20 23:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2002-02-21 00:51 ]

Ryukyu1
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the moral of the story here is don't leave Javi alone with a lighter

Only kidding Javi, it's very good. Did you come up with it yourself?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: