Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Rateh
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: WTF Taekwondo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been bitten (work situation, mentally disabled guy who was blind, deaf, and in a wheelchair...he was mad about a situation and communicated it the only way he knew how, by biting my arm as hard as he could)

Anyways, he bit hard enough that I have a scar. I went to the hospital for it. But I don't remember it even hurting. I doubt if it was some sort of altercation that the bite would have had any effect on the outcome. Being bitten by another human being is an odd feeling, kind of like a "what the crap!?" situation. If anything, I think that would make the attacker MORE angry.

As far as fighting back...I don't think even a gun would make a difference to me. I believe in fighting back with everything you have. If that ends up with them dead, well that's what they deserve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: