Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reebok Partners with Ronda Rousey and Jon Jones Reply with quote

Not too long ago, the UFC announced a deal with Reebok to become the official clothing sponsor of the UFC.

On the heels of this announcement, Reebok has announced partnerships with Ronda Rousey and Jon Jones: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/449203/Reebook-announces-partnership-with-Jones--Rousey

It appears they will offer insight on training apparel and equipment, along with footwear. I'm interested to see the fighters' thoughts on this.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But even contractors have to abide by contractor rules and the like. For example, and this might be a bad example, but, a franchisee MUST obey ALL rules and regulations of the brand owner. If the franchisee doesn't they run the risk of losing the franchise license.

If UFC say you have to or you can't, and you want to be part of that brand, then abide by what the brand, in this case UFC/Dana White, demands. It's his yard, and if you want to play in his yard, then obey what he demands.

There's a reason why movies don't show brand names, and that is license fees! Pepsi wants their name to be in a movie, pay the fees, whatever they might be called, and millions will see your brand.

I believe that the rules as set forth by UFC are fair and proper.

Pay the piper!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: